These one-day training courses are exclusively reserved for our professional instructors who have already qualified by the IRON SYSTEM® instructor training for this. This specialized knowledge and background information are transmitted to the practice. Now, with 6 different ways to acquire know-how in special topics, the professional instructors are to complete their training path.
The following subjects are offered:
- Nutrition (eg basic knowledge of nutrition; update body fat reduction and energy balance, macro nutrients, acid-base balance)
- Technology (eg professional observation of selected basic exercises for the spine, joints, pelvic floor & Co., kinetic energy and their importance for the training)
- Performance (eg use of voice and music, professional teaching with different methods of motivation)
- Special target groups (eg silver generation (older) including topics on sarcopenia and the impact on quality of life and body fat and osteoporosis, pregnant women)
- Health restrictions (eg Possible basic problems of the knee, elbow and shoulder joints, and variations of exercises for various restrictions)
Completed training for HOT IRON® Instructor and completed 2-day IRON SYSTEM® instructor training. Lateral entry is not possible due to the complexity of the IRON SYSTEM®.