HOT IRON® Instructor – 20. August 2015
We all know how important is to offer strength classes to our clients, however many instructors have difficulties to answer the following questions:
- What exercises should we do?
- What is the right order of the exercises and how long should we do them?
- How to teach weightlifting techniques in a safe but enjoyable way for groups?
HOT IRON® is our strength endurance barbell based course where we teach the instructors how to create a program that drives the participants from a beginner level to an advanced level, using the principles of periodization.
THE FOLLOWING TOPICS WILL BE COVERED
- How to teach a barbell based strength-endurance class (techniques, positioning, anatomy, etc).
- How to use different training methods professionally (max.strength, hypertrophy, endurance, etc).
- Posture correction and problem solving during classes in 3 steps.
- How to use and work with the music.
- The scientific background of the speed, order and the rhythm of the exercises, plus maximum reps.
THE MASTER TRAINER
Dani Meiz is an IRON SYSTEM® Master Trainer and studio owner in Germany.
“I want to teach instructors to become the best they can be.”
WHO IS THIS COURSE FOR?
- Group exercise instructors who are looking for a program that gives them real knowledge and opportunity to become a Key Person in their field.
- Personal trainers who would like to learn how to offer a uniquely structured class that helps them to reach a wider audience and gaining useful knowledge about delivering classes in a group format.
- Managers who like to always be one step ahead of the competitors and who want to provide a long-term system without paying license fees.
- Fitness enthusiasts who are about to change their carrier for something they love, plus they want to understand how to maximise their potential, and achieve their goals in the shortest possible way.
We look forward to see you at the event and till then just take a deep breath and strike the IRON! 😉
For more information about what to expect please visit our Facebook page or our YouTube channel. Note: We may take photos and videos during this event. If you wouldn’t like to be seen on the pictures please contact us!
16 – 18 October 2015 +
4 November 2015
9:00 – 18:00
Reebok Sports Club London